Principal Enterprise Architect
Role and Responsibilities
Provides technical mentoring and coaching to engineers and architects on the team. You are a teacher, a listener, and a collaborator.
Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure. This role entails hands-on software development.
Lead cross functional teams for software design & implementation, in agile, fast paced development environment
Foster collaboration with product, development, services and IT teams to ensure releases are delivered with repeatable and auditable processes
Support, optimize, document and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments
Be a thought leader & influencer in organization for cloud development best practices, continuous delivery & security
Work across multiple platforms and applications to understand dependencies
Ensures design and development is aligned with the key principles of service ownership which includes: meeting the needs of the business, cost effectiveness, scalability, compliance, reliability, and resilience
Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of continuous integration environments
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 10+ years of overall technology experience
· Experience with one or more of: Python, Java, Node.js, C#, Golang or similar. Java and Python are preferred.
· Experienced as a full stack developer covering both frontend & backend
· Solution Architecture experience with broad systems architecture design, planning and implementation including experience with cloud solutions and enterprise services
· Experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies.
· Experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Docker, Mesos, and Kubernetes.
· Experience in delivering and managing secure cloud-based web and analytics applications using Restful micro-services.
· Experience SCM tools such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket as well as CI tools such as Jenkins.
· Experience with test automation tools like Cucumber, Junit, Selenium, Fitness, etc.
· Experience with cloud services like Azure, AWS, Google and related APIs.
· Understanding of Active Directory, Single Sign On, OAuth and similar.
Experience with config/provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.